If you know me at all, you know that Studio Mcgee is MY GIRL.
So, in honor of her weekly Sunday 7 blog, let’s do our own little Sunday 7 right here!
2. My Daryl-Ann Denner Andar wallet came in this week, and if you’re in the market for a purse alternative, you 10/10 need this. I got it in pink – duh!
3. My office renovation is finally complete! My original plan kinda fell through just because the room is small, and we might sell our home soon so I didn’t want to put tons of work into it. But, she is still SO CUTE. Did you catch the reveal this week?
4. If you have been following me for a while, you know that my dogs don’t always get along (one loves cuddles, the other doesn’t). But, we have seen some major improvements this week with everything we learned from our favorite trainer Megan from Co-Op K9 and the use of an e-collar on our pup!
5. Do you struggle to get food on the table every night? End up in the drive thru far too often? That’s me, so we decided to try HomeChef! The food is usually a 7-8/10 (and I definitely prefer my dishes), but for quick and easy, the oven-readys can’t be beat! DM me on Instagram for a discount code!
6. I’ve been trying really hard to get a morning routine that sets me up for success, but let’s be honest, I just don’t love mornings! If you have any tips for me, I would love you forever.
7. I shared all about a super cute styled shoot we did at one of my favorite venues, Summerfield Farms, on the blog this week! Here’s a link to check it out!
Thanks for hanging out with me this week! See you next Sunday!
Providing actionable steps to book each vendor on your list and the exact questions you should be asking to save you the most time, money and sanity as you choose your vendors for your wedding day. Get rid of the FOMO when choosing from a sea of vendors and make sure you love your vendor team. Get the guide today 100% FREE.
By entering your details you agree to be added to our mailing list where you will receive our newsletter.